The Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship once again headlines the Rockingham 2017 race calendar. The BTCC returns to the Northamptonshire circuit over the August Bank Holiday weekend and if previous seasons are anything to go by, fans can expect another fantastic two-days of top class racing. Not only from the BTCC teams but the support series too.
Advance tickets cost £38 for weekend passes, while Sunday race day tickets are £30 and Saturday entry price is just £12.50. Rockingham prides itself on providing access to all motorsport fans, and those who are registered disabled can apply for a complimentary* admission ticket for their carer, while children aged 15 and under get in FREE.
As always at Rockingham all tickets include access to a grandstand seat offering panoramic views of the entire circuit, the pit garage roof and race paddock, which means there are no hidden costs. Gates open at 08:00 on both days.
- FREE Grandstand Seat! No need to purchase additional access
- FREE general parking
- Open Paddock Access
- Pit lane walkabout & autograph session
- Live Commentary and TV screens points with timing and race footage
- Entertainment options including racing simulators and kids games
- Trade Stalls, Food & Drink outlets including the newly refurbished Rockingham Diner
- Free Wifi throughout