Venue Versatility At Its Best!
Known for being home to Europe’s fastest racing circuit, Rockingham has so much more to offer than just fast cars and its many track configurations. Our unique facilities have made us one of the UK’s most dynamic, flexible and eye-catching venues.
We Specalise In Creating Solutions…
Whatever your objectives – a sales kick-off, an exhibition, product launch, board meeting, conference or team away day – Rockingham offers a variety of solutions. With a range of conference suites, meeting rooms, exhibition spaces and outdoor facilities available, Rockingham’s versatility enables clients to shape the venue to their needs, giving the venue the ability to deliver a wide range of events.
The Rockingham Building
Built with the corporate world in mind, everything about this grandstand building simply oozes quality and sophistication. With panoramic views of the entire track the Rockingham Building provides a fantastic all year round venue offering hospitality in dramatic suites overlooking the circuit and countryside. This purpose-built building was designed for a wide range of functions, catering for anything from two to 350 delegates, with a multitude of different event spaces to choose from.
Excellent Facilities For All Your Needs
With 32 fully air-conditioned, naturally lit suites available in the Rockingham Building, an abundance of outdoor and garage space, our unique facilities have made us one of the UK’s most dynamic, flexible and eye-catching venues.
All of Rockingham’s suites are available for either full or half-day hire and can be supplied furnished to your requirements, complete with state-of-the-art audio visual equipment from conference backdrops with projection systems to dynamic lighting and sound systems.
Combine a static show on our 80-acre hard standing showground with interactive and dynamic activities on one of our 13 different circuit configurations or off-road areas to give your event an exclusive edge that no traditional exhibition site can offer. The showground is complemented by ample car parking spaces and we offer traffic control and parking management for up to 20,000 visitors a day.
Our support facilities include fully air-conditioned and naturally lit conference and meeting spaces for anything from two to 350 delegates in the magnificent Rockingham Building. Our event delivery team has a wealth of experience in successfully organising and delivering a variety of events. We will help you plan your event from start to finish, whether you want our events team to run the whole event or work side-by-side with your agency.
Day Delegate Rates
For those who are looking for set conference packages Rockingham offers Day Delegate Rates for each of its main conference suites. Our DDR packages include:
- Full day suite hire
- All day tea, coffee, water and biscuits served in one location
- Finger buffet lunch*
- Plasma screen**
- Flip charts and pens (on request)
- Paper and pencils (on request)
- Free car parking
- A dedicated point of contact
- Optional Event Manager***
*Upgrade menus and additional items available.
**Rockingham’s smaller suites are equipped with basic AV requirements. Further AV quotes are created on a per event basis.
***Rockingham’s Event team are on hand to provide support and advice with venue set up however if you would like a dedicated Event Manager to oversee and deliver your event , we can provide this service for an additional cost.
Managed by our in-house catering team Rockingham offers fresh ingredients, versatile menu planning, elegant presentation and first class service for any type of event. With a superb range of options available for the corporate customer, Rockingham has a varied selection of menus to choose from as well as the opportunity to design your own menu specifically for your event, providing the complete solution for all your catering needs.
Team Building is becoming an important investment that ALL companies can and should make for their people.
With many reports suggesting Britain’s work force is going through a motivational crisis, costing the UK billions of pounds a year, the importance of Team Building has never been more relevant.
A good team building event should build trust, mitigate conflicts, encourage communication and increase collaboration, motivation and inspiration with employees walking away feeling engaged and focused.
However getting it right can be difficult which is why we are here to help. Depending on your brief Rockingham offers a number of different options:
- Race Day Hospitality – a day at the races in the perfect way to spend some quality time out of the office with your team. It might not be honing into some of the more focused driven activities we have on offer but enjoying a glass of champagne with the team in a relaxed environment has always got to be good for office morale.
- Team Building – In 2016 we announced our exciting new partnership with Blue Hat Group. A specialist team building company focused solely on fun, interaction and bringing the best out of your team. With Blue Hat on board Rockingham now offers a range of different team building activities which can be adapted to work for all.
- Horse Power – using a superb fleet of high performance cars the Rockingham Xperience has been created to surpass all expectation. From racing single-seaters on the fastest banked oval in Europe to experiencing the thrill of some of the world’s greatest supercars, guests will have an action packed day from start to finish. With a range of cars on offer guests will be spoilt for choice.
- Additional Activities – we understand that budget is always a factor in events which is why we are here to help. Please speak to a member of the Rockingham team for additional team building activities including Laser clay pigeon shooting, simulator experiences, archery, pit-stop challenge and much more…
Conference & Drive
For those wishing to enhance their time at Rockingham and create a truly memorable event, we offer a range of exciting track and off-road half-day experiences to accompany your event.
From supercars to high-speed passenger rides, drifting to 4×4 off-road challenges and fun autotest sprints, our experiences are tailored to not only fit in with your timetable but also with your budget. So if it’s a burst of adrenaline of the four-wheel variety your are looking for, Rockingham is the venue for you.
Why not add a driving package to your conference and make it an event to remember. All Conference & Drive packages include:
- All day suite hire with panoramic views of the track
- Breakfast rolls
- Finger buffet lunch
- Afternoon cakes
- All day tea, coffee, water and biscuits
- Complimentary parking
- Flipchart & pens (on request)
- Paper & pencils (on request)
- A dedicated event manager
- Driver Safety Briefing
- Experienced Instructors
Conference & Corporate Thrill, from £179 pp (min 20 people):
- One driving activity: Great British Sportscar Autotest
- Rockingham simulator centre
Conference & Off-Road Extravaganza, from £329 pp (min 30 people):
- Presentation with trophies for the top performing drives
- Three driving activities – Great British Sportscar Autotest, 4×4 Challenge and Wet Grip Encounter
Conference & Triple Track, from £529 pp (min 30 people):
- Presentation with trophies for the top performing drives
- Three driving activities: Supercar, Ariel Atom and Formula RX single-seater
Whether staging a meeting, training course, small indoor exhibition or vast outdoor trade show, Rockingham can help.
Are you a business in the Corby area? Ask about our preferential local rates.
Combine a static show on our 80-acre hard standing showground with interactive and dynamic activities on one of our 13 different circuit configurations or off-road areas to give your event an exclusive edge that no traditional exhibition site can offer. The showground is complemented by ample car parking spaces and we offer traffic control and parking management for up to 20,000 visitors a day. Our support facilities include fully air-conditioned and naturally lit conference and meeting spaces for anything from two to 350 delegates in the magnificent Rockingham building. Rockingham’s event delivery team has a wealth of experience in successfully organising and delivering a variety of events and we will help you plan your event from start to finish, whether you want our events team to run the whole event or work side by side with your agency.
I thoroughly enjoyed the track and enjoyed ample time in the car. It was extremely well run with a friendly and helpful atmosphere, I just wish all the track days I have visited were a little more like this!
I wanted to contact you to say what a great venue you have at Rockingham. The catering, the staff, the driving instruction, the circuit and facilities were all excellent. The refreshments provided on the track day were much appreciated as was the use of the pit lane garages. I have been highly recommending you to my friends and look forward to returning myself.